Motorola H300 Information
No wires, not charging with the Motorola H300 Bluetooth Headset. Powered by a single AAA battery, designed for people always on the go who need to communicate wherever, whenever.
With the luxury of a replaceable battery, you'll never have to worry that you forgot your charger or wait while the headset charges to use it again.
The Motorola H300 has a sleek, ergonomic design and a removable ear hook that fits either the left or right ear – providing superior comfort for extended wear during long conversations. Cut the cords – there are no wires for charging or connecting to your phone.
Free and Easy
The Motorola H300 wirelessly connects to compatible products up to 10 meters (30 feet) away. A perfect fit with a variety of Bluetooth 1.2 and 1.1 enabled mobile phones or a Bluetooth-enabled PC for hands-free Voice over IP (VoIP) use. This headset is a must-have for affordable, seamless wireless communication. Can be paired with up to 8 devices.
Equipped with an intuitive call button, the Motorola H300 makes it easy to place, receive or end calls with one simple touch. A brilliant blue light provides a visual cue to others that you are engaged in conversation helping to minimize interruptions, or you can turn off the light for a more discreet look.
Key Features of the Motorola H300:
• Up to 30 hours talk time & 30 days standby time. *
• Support for headset and hands-free profiles.
• Powered by a single AAA battery
• Ergonomic ear hook for optimal wearing comfort on either ear
• Intuitive, easy-to-use controls include one call button to handle both incoming and outgoing calls
• Advanced volume controls can adjust the orientation of volume ‘up’ button and mute the headset
• Blue indicator light can be turned on/off
• Link with up to 8 devices.
* Under optimum operating conditions
Motorola H300 Compatibility
Compatible with Bluetooth v.1.2 enabled phones from Motorola and other manufacturers. Backwards compatible with v1.1 devices.