Motorola H500 Information
Streamlined and sophisticated, the Motorola Bluetooth Headset H500 provides wireless connectivity and convenience.
Combining an ergonomic design and versatile ear hook, this sleek headset can be worn on either ear.
Created to be ultra comfortable, the Motorola H500 is so easy to wear that you’ll forget you even have it on! But don’t be fooled by its good looks – this petite powerhouse provides impressive battery power to boot and an omni-directional microphone to clearly pick up your voice.
A perfect companion for a variety of Bluetooth compatible 1.2 and 1.1 enabled mobile phones, the Motorola H500 is a must-have accessory for communicating in style.
Offering improved comfort and sound quality over its predecessors, the Motorola H500 provides a sleek, ergonomic design that fits to your ear, allowing for comfortable wear over extended periods and providing an enhanced seal for outstanding audio performance.
Style and comfort are only part of this package – the headset boasts up to 8 hours of talk time* or 130 hours of standby time* from a single charge, giving you plenty of power for all your wireless connections!
* Under optimum operating conditions
Free and Easy
Don’t be tied down by wires. The Motorola H500 works with you to help you communicate on the go – connecting with devices up to 30 feet away. Or give your mobile a rest and connect with your Bluetooth-enabled PC for hands-free Voice over IP (VoIP) use.
Key Features of the Motorola H500:
• Compatible with Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones that support headset and hands-free profiles.
• Ergonomic earhook with improved back housing design to form fit to your ear.
• Enhanced audio performance.
• Up to 8 hours of talk time and 130 hours of standby time (under optimum conditions).
• Multi-function button to control 3-way calling, call start and end, hold and mute.
• Removable earhook to allow the headset to be worn on either ear.
• Advanced volume controls include orientation technology to assure that volume controls will always be upright.
• Blue LED light to notify when the headset is in use, or turn off this feature if you choose.
• Bluetooth 1.2 provides quicker pairing, better audio with less dropped calls and reduced interference from other devices.
Motorola H500 Compatibility
Compatible with Bluetooth v.1.2 enabled phones from Motorola and other manufacturers. Backwards compatible with v1.1 devices.