Genuine Nokia connectivity cable for connecting a compatible PC and a Nokia phone.
Connect your Nokia 'Pop Port' phone via USB to transfer files to and from a computer.
Works with the Nokia PC suite software (supplied with your phone or available as a free download from Nokia) to enable data transfer and synchronisation up to 230kbps.
Supports USB 2.0 standard and maximum data transfer speeds.
PC Suite also allows you to:
• Install Java apps and games from PC to phone.
• Send text messages, edit the phone book and message settings of your phone.
• Edit and backup phone contacts.
• Copy images to and from your phone; resize images for multimedia messages and wallpaper.
• Copy data from your phone for backing up onto a PC or to share with another Nokia phone.
• Synchronise the phone book, calendar and to-do notes between your phone and PC. Supports Outlook 97/98/2000/XP, Microsoft Schedule, Lotus Notes & Lotus Organiser.
• Edit polyphonic ringtones & MP3s and transfer them to you phone.
• Fully manage your phone's WAP bookmarks and connection settings. PC Suite allows you to edit, update or send bookmarks/connections to other phones or PCs.
CA53 Compatibility 3230, 3250, 3300, 5500 Sport, 6103, 6111, 6125, 6131, 6136, 6170, 6230, 6230i, 6233, 6260, 6270, 6280, 6630, 6650, 6670, 6680, 6681, 7270, 7370, 7373, 7600, 7610, 7700, 7710, 9300, 9300i, 9500, E50, E60, E61, E70, N70, N71, N72, N73, N80, N90, N92, N93 and more...